The Best 3 Fruits And Vegetables To Cook This Summer
One of the best parts of dining in Pawleys Island is finding a great restaurant with outdoor seating. Whether you’re taking in a new dish at your local eatery or planning for your own dinner party, summer is the perfect time to use fresh fruits and vegetables in your meal planning. From cocktails to dessert, the season’s ripest produce is packed with extreme flavor. If you’re expanding your cooking skills and want to recreate some of your favorite dishes from restaurants in Pawleys Island, be sure to include our favorite fruits and vegetable to create the season’s best dishes.
Whether you call it a fruit or a vegetable, the tomato is bursting with summer’s greatest flavors. The juicy, rich flavor of a ripe tomato can be carried from breakfast to happy hour in Pawleys Island. Whether you’re planning a brunch for friends or ready to whip up the tastiest Bloody Mary recipe you’ve ever sipped, summer is tomato season.
- Breakfast: We love this tomato toast with chives and sesame seeds recipe for a quick, hearty breakfast. Pair it with coffee or a mimosa and you’re ready to start the day.
- Lunch: Pair your perfectly ripened tomatoes with another summer veggie favorite in this roasted red peppers and cherry tomatoes with ricotta recipe.
- Dinner: Don’t write off the perfect creamy tomato soup recipe just because it’s summer.
- Cocktail: Fresh tomato Bloody Mary
Nothing says summer like a freshly sliced, bright red watermelon. Outdoor dining in Pawleys Island has never been so juicy. What you may not know, is this sweet fruit can be combined with a number of other ingredients to create a complete meal. As its name implies, this fruit is a hydration hero, and fluids are exactly what you need when the heat is on. Plus, watermelon’s high water content is exactly what you need to stay hydrated during the hot summer months.
- Breakfast: If you’re looking for a little more than a slice-and-go snack, try this vegan watermelon smoothie. With only two ingredients, you can make it even on mornings you’re running late.
- Lunch: Treat yourself (and maybe a friend) to lunch at Chive Blossom to delight in our watermelon salad.
- Dinner: Our favorite hydrating fruit can even be a part of a hearty dinner. This curried-shrimp salad with grilled watermelon recipe will have you stocking up on watermelon with every supermarket visit.
- Cocktail: Vodka watermelon cooler
Pears are a perfectly nutritious tasty fruit that peeks in summer. The fiber found in the skin of a pear makes it a nutritional value, but the many ways a pear can be included in a recipe make it one of the most versatile and useful fruits we could find.
- Breakfast: Make a loaf of this pear bread and you have breakfast for the work week or a hearty dessert after dinner.
- Lunch: The ingredients in this pear and blue cheese salad really enhance one another.
- Dinner: This unique combination of fragrant pears and distinctive Gorgonzola makes for the perfect pear pizza. Create it as an appetizer or the meal.
- Cocktail: Pear naked sailor cocktail