What Fine Dining Means In Pawleys Island
Whether you’re planning a New Year’s Eve bash or just want to enjoy a date night of fine dining in Pawleys Island, it’s good to know what to expect. It’s easy to get the term fine dining intertwined with white napkins and complex place settings. Restaurants in Pawleys Island have a different take.
The laid back style of the town is reflected in the Chive Blossom experience. From the moment you walk in the door, we want you to know you’re welcome. From the atmosphere to the last bite of dessert, you’ll be surrounded by upscale cuisine and treatment with a southern style. While we may not hold our pinky fingers just quite right, fine dining in Pawleys Island is not to be missed.
Pawleys Island Fine Dining Expectations
Experience some of the best seafood dishes along the East Coast, a warm greeting, and an unforgettable view. Fine dining with Chive Blossom will change the way you look at eating out.
- Friendliness: There’s no stuffy airs when you dine with Chive Blossom. You’re family when you walk through our doors. The best restaurants in Pawleys Island have one thing in common – you’re greeted with genuine friendliness. It doesn’t matter if you’re visiting for a week or visit weekly, you’ll feel welcomed at our table.
- Authentic flavor: Despite popular belief, not everything cooked in the south if deep fried or coated in butter. Chive Blossom chefs are skilled at developing recipes that bring out the true flavor in foods rather than loading them with sodium-laden marinades.
- Inviting atmosphere: We’re big fans of dive bars you can only find if you’re looking for them, but to create a Pawleys Island fine dining experience, you need an inviting atmosphere. From the Lowcountry live oaks that line the property to the country chic décor that’s highlighted by the natural sunlight that pours into the dining area, you’ll find every inch of the restaurant open and welcoming.
- Outdoor dining: Is there really anything better than dining at a Pawleys Island restaurant with outdoor seating? Take in the warm sunshine during the summer months or get cozy by the fire in the Chive Blossom Courtyard in the fall season. Al fresco dining is a unique experience that is only topped by the artistic fine dining dishes from the lunch and dinner menus.
- Wine list: While we don’t like to go overboard with the fanciness, an extensive wine list never hurt anyone. Whether you have a taste for deep red or a crips, refreshing white, Chive Blossom’s wine list includes some of the finest choices from around the world. If the vino isn’t your thing, opt for a fresh brew. Local craft beers are served throughout the year.
Fine dining in Pawleys Island is an unforgettable experience. Chive Blossom is proud to serve dishes that offer authentic flavor in a space that’s cozy and welcoming. Plan your next evening or lunch with us.